Friday, January 15, 2010

Relaxing in Miami

So our phototrip started. We're in Miami. Weather is nice, warm and sunny. Fortunately we caught the plane in Paris and due to this have one full day for some shopping and relax. And I must say that additional security so loudly described in newspapers is just a marketing bullshit and doesn't increase security at all. It only delays departures. Before boarding they have special 15 or so tables at the gate and ask you to unpack everything to control manually. And it only looks nice, but black man who was searching my stuff, was completely not interested in his job. He did it just because he had to. If I were terrorist, I would easily take my bomb on board. I'm pretty sure. And getting back to shopping there's really big Sawgrass Mills outlet center to visit and we need jackets, deet and other stuff for Ecuador. Maybe we will also go to the near swamps and take some pictures? I don't know.But if I take any pictures, they'll appear here in the evening.

No comments: