Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 Summary

Last days of the year are good time to review what happened during the year and how the year was itself. From travel and photography perspective it was one of my best years ever! Why? Because I was lucky and had great sponsors like my former employer and found some time to realize my passion even in tough time spent hard working for their success. Fortunately they appreciated it and I had a chance to visit beautiful Costa Rica and Florida in December! Thanks guys!!!
So summarizing I had a chance to visit following places:
- Boston - boring US city (thanks to my former employer again!)
- Biebrza River (as usual)
- Mazury, Łabędziewo and Kętrzyn
- Bieszczady Mountains
- Tatra Mountains
- Hungary
- Serbia, Montenegro and Croatia
- Prague, Vienna (pleny of times, fortunately no more!) and Germany
- Scotland
- Switzerland (Axalp 2012 was again a big failure...)
- Iceland (my new love!)
- already mentioned Costa Rica!
- Key West, Miami and Everglades NP

Of course I've plans for new year - probably not in first quarter, but definitely I'll go to some part of United Kingdom, Hungary (bird watching again), maybe bears in Finland, maybe Alaska and maybe some other stuff - I haven't decided yet...
However I wish you a happy new year and good luck in new 2013!

No comments: