Monday, March 5, 2012

Boston and Lensbaby #1

Yesterday I had a free day and really awful weather. It was cold, rainy, cloudy - normally I wouldn't move my butt from the coach. But I had one thing that motivated me to do the move - lensbaby. You probably also know that I'm not a big fan of American cities. I only like three of them and don't think can change it anyhow. My favorites still are New Orleans, San Francisco and Las Vegas - just because they're different. All the others are identical to each other, and cities like NY or Boston are strictly European style - boring. Of course you can find some special and interesting places in this mass of concrete, but for this you need light. The only thing I missed yesterday. In such situation it's good to show tastes of the city in some way not focusing on light and color, you can try b&w photography or just use selected focus of lensbaby. Below pics are my first try of using this gadget, so aren't perfect. I need to learn a lot. They only show its potential I hope.

to be continued...

No comments: