Friday, May 23, 2008

Lee Child

During my last visit to Houston airport I bought a book just to kill some time on board. It was a first book I've ever read that was written by Lee Child. It's entitled "Bad Luck and Trouble". The story absorbed me so much, that I almost finished book on board - luckily flight was too short and I spent more two days reading it at home. Lee in his book is telling us the story of ex-military cop Jack Reacher. It turned out later that Child had written more books about Reacher, so I quickly had found them on allegro and bought next two. Each book in Lee Child's series is very addictive and New York Times is referring them as "pure escapist gold". I completely agree with them and plan to read next two books pretty soon. The only problem is that when you start, you can't stop...

No comments: