Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Going back home...

This moment was inevitable from the beginning. It's the worst moment of the whole Phototrip. We have to get back home. Today we'll go to the Phoenix airport and then to Warsaw via Houston and Paris. This time our carrier is Continental and Air France. We'll see how they care about passengers.
Today is the best moment for summarizing the whole trip. So generally I'm very happy that we did it almost exactly according to the plan. We were in all places, weather wasn't bad, we've taken about 5000 pictures or even more, met a lot of nice people, etc. Later we'll see if any of pics are good enough, but I hope to have at least 3 good pictures and at least 20 acceptable. It's hard to say now. Of course if pictures are not good enough, it's not a problem - we think positive and we'll just plan another phototrip :)
What else can I say? Of course I have to thank to my friend for getting along with me for almost three weeks (to be honest it brings to my mind the Speccy game - "Three Weeks in Paradise" - remember this great game?). He is a very good pal and I'm sure I can go with him one, two or even hundred more times for such trips. So thanks a lot, again!
Besides I must thank to my beloved wife for allowing me to go for such trip and for taking care of kids. Thank you sweetheart! Of course I'd like to greet my daughters in this place and thank them for waiting for me. Or maybe rather for what I brought for them? :)
And that's it. I have nothing more to say about this Phototrip. But hope to keep this blog alive and write about my other trips. The nearest is Italy in June, so keep waiting!

1 comment:

Sylwester said...

Chris, for me it was a really great pleasure to go with you and share emotions of those Southwest's wonders. Yeah, indeed we've fulfilled our plan in 110% :) You know, I'm ready for more and we must start planning it. There are so many other beautiful places all over the World. Thank you!!!
I shall say BIG THANK YOU to my family as well. My wife and daughters were missing me so much. She told me: ..."next time I'll go with you or you'll stay at home"... :)
Regards, Sylwester