Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sicilian Restaurant in Milan

Just few days after I came back from Italy, I had to get back to Milan. This time it was business reason. Weather was awful, very rainy and cold, but fortunately our Italian friends have taken us to great Sicilian restaurant in Milan. It's name was Ristorante Al Merluzzo Felice (located at Via Lazzaro Papi 6, 20135 Milano, Italy, tel. 02 5454711) and to get inside you have to book it in advance. Place is very small - max. 20 people can be there at once, because it has only 5 or 6 tables. Just typical small family place. But everything I got there was very tasty and original.
Especially the wine our buddies recommended was perfect! It was called Leone D'Almerita (label below) and came from Sicilly. Definitely recommended to get there, have dinner and this great wine!
Sorry for pictures quality, but I hadn't my camera with me, so had to use iPhone :(

No comments: