Friday, October 7, 2011

Steve passed away...

Great man passed away. I got the message through my iPhone and this itself is something spectacular. I wasn't a big fan of apple devices few years ago, but when Mac became much better than windows PC I started to love it. Later, when iPhone appeared on the market for the first time and people were almost killing for it, I was resistant to the trend. I just thought it was too expensive and not worth its value. I got to know how wrong I was just after buying my first iPhone for 149 PLN this year. This is the phone like no other in the market (and you must know that I was using Nokia, SonyEricsson, Compaq IPAQ, Android and many more before!) - this phone is just ultimate phone and it's thanks to Steve who is not with us anymore...
He was 56 years old. 7 years of fighting with cancer gave him a lot of inspiration to thinking of life philosophy, I'm sure. For me this is a message and question to be asked - how many more years we'll survive? Why are we planning everything and leaving to do in the future, when retired, tomorrow, next week, next year? Are we so sure it's gonna happen? Why don't we live fully with our lives just now, just today! Such a death changes philosophy of many people, we should think if our lives don't need to be changed, because today is the first day of the rest of our lives...

No comments: